Monday, February 2, 2009

Notice of Acceptance of Oath of Office

Notice of Acceptance of Oath of Office


By: me, addressee: (first name), family of (last), a Sovereign National.
[address]


Notice for: Officer and or DA (first & last name), (city) Police department
(Address, city, state, zip)
vai certified mail: #____________

Notice for: CLERK OF THE COURT, for placing in the sovereign's folder for public notice

c/o (City) Courts, (Address, city, state, zip)
via Certified Mail: #_____________

I hereby duly notice Officer and or DA (first & last name), d/b/a Officer (first & last name), (city) POLICE/PUBLIC
SERVANT, with my instrument entitled, "Notice of acceptance of oath of office", concerning his complaint # ______


OFFICER AND OR DA (FIRST & LAST NAME) (CITY) POLICE/PUBLIC SERVANT, I hereby and herein
accept your oath of office as your open and binding offer of contract to form a firm and binding, private,
bilateral contract between you and me in which you agree to perform all of your promises and uphold all of my
rights.

Further, I hereby and herein claim my right to common law jurisdiction and refuse statutory jurisdiction.

The foregoing "Notice of Acceptance of the Oath of Office" is an instrument in commerce and is made explicitly
under reserve and without recourse. Failure to respond to this offer of contract within three business days of
receipt establishes your unconditional acceptance of the foregoing and your promise to uphold all of my rights.


Verification: I declare under penalty of perjury under the laws of the United States of America
that the foregoing is true and correct. Executed at arm's length, on the ___ day of the___month in
the year of our Lord, two thousand,___, at the county of _________.


By: By: me, addressee: (first name), family of (last),
a Sovereign National.

Witness:_____________________

Witness:_____________________

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home